I hate to be like this but...
Please fix the matchmaking. I'm level 16 and got a rank 1 killer. In what world does that make sense.
Playing on ps4 btw
Please fix the matchmaking. I'm level 16 and got a rank 1 killer. In what world does that make sense.
Playing on ps4 btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playing on PC, as a survivor i never got put against red rank killers.
And i am in purple ranks(between rank 7 and 6).
Perfectly balanced, like all things should be.
Its because lack of players at the moment. Devs said multiple times they prioritize search time, then connections and at the very last "fairness". It's either this or you wait for lobbies. I literally waited 40+ minutes for one game that would end after minutes bcoz someone got mindgamed and dced. Hallowed Blight, bad time to stream...