Who would like a pennywise/IT chapter? A Quiet Place chapter?

Two of my favorite horror movies are IT and A Quiet Place. I would love to see them in-game. Would anyone else like too?

Comments

  • I have an entire list of killers i would like to see in game.

    Here:

    @YourFather said:

    If the devs run out of ideas for a new killer.

    Then worry not,the community is very creative.

    Let's get started:

    -The Mummy

    -The Serial Killer

    -The Zombie

    -The Wolf

    -The Vampire(Oni is kinda a vampire,but at the same time he is a demon)

    -Cthulhu

    -The Alien

    -Pyramid Head

    -The Doll

    -The Undead Soldier

    -The Reptile

    -The Insect

    -The Headless Horseman

    -The Henker

    -The Digger(Mine Worker)(Grave Digger)

    -The Kid

    -The Ring

    -The Syren

    -The Animal(Yeti and Bigfoot)

    -The Pirate

    -The Cyborg

    -The Android

    -The Nature

    -The Faceless

    -The Predator

    -The Necromancer

    -The Puppeteer

    -And here is a link that has some intresting creatures:https://visual.ly/community/Infographics/history/45-scary-and-disturbing-mythical-creatures-around-world

    Thats it for my list,but feel free to comment below one of your ideas.

    If i find your ideas to be Unique i will add them on the list.

    Note:

    Not everything i typed is also meant that way.I just added the possible types of killers the game could have.

    For example i said "Cthulhu", and with that i also meant creatures similar to Cthulhu.

    The chance's are pretty low for a new clown to appear, what they could do is to give The Clown or The Demogorgon the pennywise skin.

    Demogorgon for the alien aspect of pennywise.

    The Clown... you guessed it?! for the clown aspect of pennywise.

  • @YourFather said:

    I have an entire list of killers i would like to see in game.

    Here:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124335/new-killer-suggestions

    The chance's are pretty low for a new clown to appear, what they could do is to give The Clown or The Demogorgon the pennywise skin.

    Demogorgon for the alien aspect of pennywise.

    The Clown... you guessed it?! for the clown aspect of pennywise.

    That's probably true

  • @gungle said:

    Two of my favorite horror movies are IT and A Quiet Place. I would love to see them in-game. Would anyone else like too?

    Based on how weak new killers are, better they dont....

    I did like the movie, no point to ruin such a great Assasin in a Bad balanced Game.

  • Devs said Jasono and Penny are always invited. Hope they will find an agreement with the license detentor.

  • Maybe I'm just stupid but I heard a lot of people say it and I don't know what it means. What does Devs mean?

  • I'm probably the odd one out here but I would not want Pennywise as a killer and feel we don't need another clown killer. Plus so many people have hyped up IT more than they should have that I would be more annoyed if anything.