Bring Back 2 Pip Loss

Bring back the the 2 Pip Loss penalty for quitting!

Comments

  • What if my internet goes out

    What if my cat trips up my wires

    What if I accidentally started a shutdown

    What if DBD servers go on maintenance

    What if DBD servers decide to just remove everyone from the game

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    What if my internet goes out

    What if my cat trips up my wires

    What if I accidentally started a shutdown

    What if DBD servers go on maintenance

    What if DBD servers decide to just remove everyone from the game

    get better internet

    kill your cat

    stop playing with your command prompt

    check twitter for maintenance times

    servers are always going to be ######### so it's okay we will get through this.

  • I don't think this is necessary as the current ranks are totally useless. The ranks themselves are already meaningless and then the matchmaking doesn't work on top of that. Maybe once matchmaking and the ranking system are fixed this could be an okay idea to discourage DCs.

  • Looks like someone is salty because a killer dced lol

  • imagine thinking 2 pips is a huge loss at any rank

  • I'm rank one right now... And I am begging for this ๐Ÿ˜Ž (toxicity)