What do you do while waiting for lobby?
Since these last months qeues have been getting longer than the time a match lasts, and you spend more time waiting to olay than playing, what do you do?
I usually have netflix or discord in my second monitor.
Since these last months qeues have been getting longer than the time a match lasts, and you spend more time waiting to olay than playing, what do you do?
I usually have netflix or discord in my second monitor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
reddit
As survivor - Nothing. Que is usually less than a minute, no more than 3
As killer - I watch Netflix, or sports. I can fit in most of a 30 minute episode. I've also started doing woodwork projects in between. Stained a bookshelf today between three matches. lol Might as well be useful.
I cook lol
As a Survivor, just read the news.
There's, virtually, no wait time for Killer. So, I just jump right into a match; one after the other.
Survivor: Youtube, DBD Forums, Netflix, Bathroom/lunch/snack break.
Killer: I have near NO wait time as killer, getting rounds as soon as I click ready, soo... loading screen xD
Survivor: speak with my buddy over chat about random stuff, youtube, read articles, draw or write
Killer: Breathe, since it only takes 5 seconds to find a match.
Reddit, Clash Royale, clean, read a book, YouTube, crosswords, etc
Bait
smoking, getting some coffee.. or as right now... beeing here :)
Usually binge netflix while playing either side.
Warch Doctor Who clips on youtube
No, not bait. If you have seen any of my previous conversations, I have been discussing the differences with people. Example: I have short timers as survivor, but someone else has long ones. I'm on PC in midwest NA while they are on X-Box in SA. Your region and platform have more to do with timers than anything.
Que times are not the same across the board. I've been waiting 15 minutes a match during primetime for killer. Up to 20 minutes now.
Clash of Clans.