Why cant survivors see eachothers perks in the lobby?
I mean, if we are talking about bringing SWF and Solo closer together, this seems a logical step.
It would also help for perks like Camaraderie
Tagged:
Trusted
I mean, if we are talking about bringing SWF and Solo closer together, this seems a logical step.
It would also help for perks like Camaraderie
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Oni can still build it passively, meanwhile every Survivor can be 1-shot
He cant 100% his power passively
4 Urban Evasion vs Hag
4 Clam Spirit vs Doctor
4 Small Game vs Trapper
Well said, The Average Guy.
While we're at it, make sure both roles are punished for excessive dodging when they don't have red PING. 😁
I'd rather see the survivor ranks as killer - so I know whether to take my foot off the pedal vs low rank survivors.
Or
See the killer's name so I know whether to just dodge the match because I know this guy face camps every match. Yep, I think that should be a thing. Personally, I have no problem with people seeing my name before a match. Those who know me know I'm going to play aggressive, but I'm not going to play toxic.
Yes and no. I would encourage you to check out @DudeDelicious' thread about No Mither - I believe it's called something like "No Mither doesn't need a change, you're just using it wrong" - for an alternate (and, in my opinion, more compelling) perspective on what its intended use was. That's all I'll say here, because I don't want to derail this thread, just trying to spread some interesting ideas.
(Apologies for the tag Dude, I just want them to be able to access your profile easily)
No one wants to see me on my newly Prestiged Survivor with only 1 Perk at Rank 3.