I'm going to have fun with Nurse today!!!
*Gets a cornfield map with a coordinated toolbox SWF*
*Gets corn-blinded 50 times after blinking in the cornfield during a chase*
Survivors:
*Gets a cornfield map with a coordinated toolbox SWF*
*Gets corn-blinded 50 times after blinking in the cornfield during a chase*
Survivors:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And then there is matchmaking, the most bullshit retarted thing on the planet, I love the game but I hope it goes to hell in a way
I really do need to spend time relearning her.
She's a bit tougher to get into now, but I played her even after the nerf so I'm not bad with her.
When you a Nurse, but they all switch to toolboxes right before the game starts.
I used to main her up until Spirit dropped. Then i tried her after the rework it brought a tear to my eye.
Without a doubt the worst Killer in the game. Once I figured out all you have to do is, literally, run in a straight line, I've escaped from every match facing The Nurse; granted, they have been few and far in between and I've faced none since I've reached Red Ranks. Still, she's terrible!
The handful of times I've played as her were not enjoyable, in the slightest! What an awful character!
Nice I ended up switching over to Pig a lot and recently got into playing Huntress again.
PLEASEEEEEEE! we cannot blink sometime! get bugged!!!!! pleaseeeeeeee devs!!!!!