So ? Who do you think should receive a mini-rework next ?

The new doctor's great, I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate the work that went into him, but ... There are still many more killers that need changes. Clown, Cannibal, Legion, Wraith and Trapper all need smaller or bigger changes to be brought up to par with the rest of the killer cast, then we have Pig and Hillbilly, who need full add-on passes. Then there are Oni, Huntress and Hag who need new Very and/or Ultra rare addons ... Point is, there is still MUCH work to do when it comes to old killers.

I honestly can't wait to see who'll get love next, I hope it's Clown, since he's by far the weakest killer imo :P

But who do you think should get changes next ? What kind changes would you like to see ?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Still voting for Cannibal, but i wouldn't mind if Clown's next.

  • I'd personally like Trapper to get some love next, he needs alot of quality of life improvements and atleast 2 base traps or the ability to carry 3 traps at a time without a trapper bag just so he doesn't have to set a trap just to pick up a trap.

  • Trapper needs a rework bad

    Also Leatherface

  • Trapper.

    2 traps carry capacity base.

    Rearm traps with out picking them up first.

    Dead hard doesn't work over traps (or trapper can't step on a trap when he isn't carrying someone)

    If someone starts disarming a trap, people can still step on it until it finishes getting disarmed.

    Injured survivors who step on a trap, need help escaping it or they go down.

    You can always see the aura of your traps.

  • Pig she got nerfed for no reason

  • I think people are interchanging "rework" and "buff".

  • @Witas said:

    The new doctor's great, I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate the work that went into him, but ... There are still many more killers that need changes. Clown, Cannibal, Legion, Wraith and Trapper all need smaller or bigger changes to be brought up to par with the rest of the killer cast, then we have Pig and Hillbilly, who need full add-on passes. Then there are Oni, Huntress and Hag who need new Very and/or Ultra rare addons ... Point is, there is still MUCH work to do when it comes to old killers.

    I honestly can't wait to see who'll get love next, I hope it's Clown, since he's by far the weakest killer imo :P

    But who do you think should get changes next ? What kind changes would you like to see ?

    Legion needs to have addons reworked and not lose their power when hitting people outside of using it.

    Clown needs a real power

  • @Blueberry said:

    I think people are interchanging "rework" and "buff".

    It's strange, the title has "mini-rework" in it, I think doctor fits that pretty well. It can mean lot of things but I think all killers that have been named off so far deserve something like that if not a Freddy style of rework which changes them completely.