A fair NOED change for both sides
. NOED doesn't one-shot people anymore
. It will call the Entity to lock gate panels for 120 seconds instead.
. Still an insidious end-game Hex perk.
All problems solved. No more gen rush, no more complaints. Fun, balanced, fair for both sides.
Comments
No. There's already blood warden to block gates, don't need another one.
And what happens if there's only one survivor left and the hatch gets closed? Gate panels get blocked and the survivor is pretty much screwed since the collapse timer will kill them if the killer doesn't find them first?
Hardly see what's fun fair and balanced in your suggestion..
Blood Warden is very easy to counter, if I tell my grandma to leave the opening process at 99%, she had perfectly countered it.
Yes, but I want actually to play the game with my hands, my grandma is not really interested at following a braindead instruction to counter one of the weakest perks in the game.
Just slug and go open the gate yourself, countered the counter!
I admit my Noed is powerfull, but it's a Hex, so it's perfectly fine.
That's the thing a lot of people don't seem to realize.. Hexes are supposed to be powerful.
And if they did bones, they wouldn't have to worry about it. I know some people I've played with before who go totem hunting as soon as the game starts and only work on generators once all 5 are gone.
This is gonna be like "AppLy PreSSure"
Why you don't show me your slugging skill in Coldwinds? *survivor bias comin thru already* without forgotting about Unbreakable
Couldn't show you my slugging skills because 1) I don't slug, (unless I know someone else is around because I saw/heard them)... and for the sake of this topic 2) I don't use noed or blood warden
NOED is fine
Why not just have Blood Warden block the Exit Gate panels, then?
Noed is fine. However if they want to remove the one shot maybe to make killer permanent bloodlust 3 can be an alternative. Maybe.