Object Hitboxes are Disgusting
Why do I have to aim 10 feet above a 2 foot oil barrel to clear it with a hatchet?
Do I want the Huntress to wield a laser? No.
Do I want every obstacle to be the Great Wall of China? No.
Why do I have to aim 10 feet above a 2 foot oil barrel to clear it with a hatchet?
Do I want the Huntress to wield a laser? No.
Do I want every obstacle to be the Great Wall of China? No.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hitboxes in this game are disgusting in general. It leads to many hits landing that shouldn't and vice versa.