"Solo Survivor is hard"

Just won 8 games in a row at red ranks without swf.

0 Hatch escapes. All 5 gens got done every game.

Comments

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    Just won 8 games in a row at red ranks without swf.

    0 Hatch escapes. All 5 gens got done every game.

    Oh wow, you won a game as survivor.

    We're all in awe of your superior gaming prowess in the easiest mode in the game.

  • I won my last ~30 killer games with LEatherface, Doctor, Legion, Clown.

    All 3-4K.

    No mori, no crazy addons

    "Killer is hard"

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    Just won 8 games in a row at red ranks without swf.

    0 Hatch escapes. All 5 gens got done every game.

    It's called "wow, matchmaking sucks right now so you get green ranked killers all day long!"

  • @WRussoW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/128033/solo-survivor-is-hard

    It's called "wow, matchmaking sucks right now so you get green ranked killers all day long!"

    I only get green and purple survivors even though im yellow rank. But I used to be red rank and probably couldn't be if I tried but I dont want to do that again. Winning isn't even fun at that rank because the matches aren't fun