Brutal strength, do you use it?
Brutal strength, a really fun perk. I use it on pallet King wraith,breaks 💩 so goddamn fast.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Brutal strength, a really fun perk. I use it on pallet King wraith,breaks 💩 so goddamn fast.
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's in my "Freddy's Failure" build, along with Bamboozle and Fire Up ;3
Only in real life *double bicep flex*
I suppose it's okay on some killers like Clown. Even still it seems like a highly underwhelming perk to me. Saves you milliseconds. It should also increase the gen regression rate on kicked gens.
Yes, I use it on Pig and Doctor currently. I dont like Spirit Fury, so I pair Brutal Strength and Enduring on Pig, and on Doctor I use it, because people drop Pallets early.
When I ever put BPs in my Clown (got a 2K with Level 1 Clown, this giant snoot gave me power), I will use it on him as well.
Yes
On pallet freddy or wraith when I do a meme build
BS is great, it was meta quite a while ago with Enduring, before better perks came along for managing a chase. This was when pallets were everywhere, especially safe pallets, but these days it's a bit harder to justify running it.