Her Teachables: Better Together, Fixated, Inner Strength.
Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Nancy Perks?
Easily the best of her three perks and a great healing perk in general.
While I do enjoy the gimmick nature of fixated its pretty much useless outside of learning the game as a new player....but even then its useless.
Better together isn't terrible but it just isn't worth a slot when you have so many other options.
The biggest problem is that I do not have these perks on my Feng and therefore I cannot use them because playing anyone other than Feng (unless for a daily) is a cardinal sin!
Easily the best of her three perks and a great healing perk in general.
While I do enjoy the gimmick nature of fixated its pretty much useless outside of learning the game as a new player....but even then its useless.
Better together isn't terrible but it just isn't worth a slot when you have so many other options.
The biggest problem is that I do not have these perks on my Feng and therefore I cannot use them because playing anyone other than Feng (unless for a daily) is a cardinal sin!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isnt even a contest, Inner strenght may be the best healing perk in the game.
Yes
Easily the best of her three perks and a great healing perk in general.
While I do enjoy the gimmick nature of fixated its pretty much useless outside of learning the game as a new player....but even then its useless.
Better together isn't terrible but it just isn't worth a slot when you have so many other options.
The biggest problem is that I do not have these perks on my Feng and therefore I cannot use them because playing anyone other than Feng (unless for a daily) is a cardinal sin!
Feng is life.
Meant to click on Better together.
I love Better Together, but Inner Strength is superior.
If you aren't bringing a Medkit you should bring this.
close one nearly fixated