Question!
So I know this used to be non-bannable but im not sure if it is still. Is it okay to edit the textures in the game? Basically just so it appears in my game only. I just wanna put legacy on Kate so is it okay or is it bannable?
So I know this used to be non-bannable but im not sure if it is still. Is it okay to edit the textures in the game? Basically just so it appears in my game only. I just wanna put legacy on Kate so is it okay or is it bannable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is in fact bannable.
Ah okay :( that sucks I wanted to make Legacy Katie girl