Devs please do something about coldwin maps

these maps are literally unplayable on certain killers like legion and ghost face. I also dont understand why I'm able to start a chase without even seeing the survivor.

does anyone else have trouble finding and drowning survivors on these maps ?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Half the time I'll be walking through the corn heading to a gen, then the chase music pops up outta nowhere and I don't even see scratch marks

    WHERE WERE THEY

  • Let us play as a Blendette in peace

  • corns are iritating but not the worst part.. size of map gen spreadiness and those ######### gungle gyms connected to nother loops, almost every pallet is a safe pallet.. wonder when these maps along with ormond, haddonfield, red forest maps are gonna be reworked.. oh damn those are survior sided maps ok sorry I forgot..

  • @underlord99 said:

    these maps are literally unplayable on certain killers like legion and ghost face. I also dont understand why I'm able to start a chase without even seeing the survivor.

    does anyone else have trouble finding and drowning survivors on these maps ?

    I think the Coldwind maps could get a slight change: Make them a corn maze.

    You can't cut through the corn, which makes it risky once you enter the corn maze. However, you will never hit a dead end, since I don't think players will like RNG deciding their fate. ๐Ÿ˜