I try to be nice to survivors but all I get is “ gG eZ “
every time I chose not to camp or tunnel and they get out they all t bag at the gates and send my messages insulting me calling me bad I’ve just come to assume that all survivors are toxic t bagging flash light clickers so I ignore the survivor rule book, I’d have no problem playing nice if I knew I would get a gg and not bmed instead lol
Comments
Idk, I send gg :) after every game and people are usually appreciative of it.
That’s why Killers shouldn’t be nice.
Just do your job and kill them by any means necessary.
The best experience is the cold silence after you clap a 4-man SWF on a survivor-sided map
No no no, even better is when they start attacking you after you completely destroy them.
No, when they start attacking each other after out gaming them all.
The last gen popped as I hooked a survivor. I went and opened the gate and they were already hook-rushing. I ignored the unhooked survivor and the unhooker and downed the injured Survivor I found behind a nearby rock instead.
I was blinded by the unhooked survivor and all 4 were teabagging at the exit