Can we fix skillchecks?
Listen, I know skillchecks aren't hard, but they are SUPER inconsistent with me.
One skillcheck will be smooth, another skillcheck will shudder around the whole thing, making it hard to hit.
Sometimes the skillcheck will work instantly, other times it takes 1/2 a second to process the spacebar.
I dont want skillchecks to change, I just want consistency. It isnt fair to receive a skillcheck that skips around and you have to guess how much delay is on it.
Comments
Welcome to dbd console edition :)
I think it has to do with frames per second. Like, the more junk on your screen the less fps you have so it gets choppy.
If you know the killer's off playing tag with another survivor just stare at the ground for smooth skill checks.
Step 1: Sell your console.
Step 2: Buy a PC.
Step 3: Uncap your FPS.
Step 4: Experience the easiest great skillchecks of your life.
I forgot about that. I played on xbox once and it had a second delay. But it was at least a constant second, and not a second the first time, 1/2 a second the next time and instant the third time.
Still sucks though, I agree with that.
I play on PC. The game itself runs at around 90 fps or so, but the skillchecks themselves change.
I will try that next time. Thank you for the advice.
I play on console and have no issues with skill checks so being on console isn't an excuse. I consistently hit great skill checks.
I just wish they would fix the nonsense of getting a skillcheck after you have stopped repairing or healing that you have no hope of hitting because the graphic doesn't even appear.