Wraith or Trapper needs a new Mori

They just seem so unimaginative and too similar to each other. Moris are cool to see the killers powers displayed in their full glory, like Plague barfing into the Survivor.

I feel like Wraith should involve his bell in the mori. He should be able to sneakily place the bell over the Survivors head and whack it with his club, knocking them from their feet, while breaking their neck.

Trapper should throw his machete into the survivors arm, pinning them in place, and then set a trap right next to them. He should then grab the back of their head and force their face into the trap, while the Survivor unsuccessfully struggles.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm okay with Wraith, since he just doesn't have that much to go with. Unless he goes and whacks them upside the head with his bell. I'll admit, that would be amusing.

    Traper, though, should use his traps. Maybe force them into it?

  • I like the Wraith's mori, it's simple yes but I find it very expressing. It's like he finally can let go all his unexpressed rage on the poor survivor.


    I agree that the Trapper's is kinda dull though. It seems to casual, and doesn't even fit well his personality. I remember seeing on reddit someone made a new mori for his which was very cool.

    -edit: found it...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8sfiie/im_a_trapper_main_so_i_decided_to_make_the_mori/

  • Billy's mori needs an upgrade too, that one's pretty boring. He should back up a bit then zoom right at the survivor and decapitate them with his saw. Something Mortal Kombaty.

    I definitely like the idea of Trapper shoving a survivor's face in the bear trap and stomping it

  • @White_Owl said:

    I like the Wraith's mori, it's simple yes but I find it very expressing. It's like he finally can let go all his unexpressed rage on the poor survivor.

    I agree that the Trapper's is kinda dull though. It seems to casual, and doesn't even fit well his personality. I remember seeing on reddit someone made a new mori for his which was very cool.

    -edit: found it...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8sfiie/im_a_trapper_main_so_i_decided_to_make_the_mori/

    I agree that the Wraiths mori is very expressive, but I feel like more can be done.

    Perhaps the Devs give killers secondary Mori animations? It would be nice to switch them up a bit.

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    Billy's mori needs an upgrade too, that one's pretty boring. He should back up a bit then zoom right at the survivor and decapitate them with his saw. Something Mortal Kombaty.

    I definitely like the idea of Trapper shoving a survivor's face in the bear trap and stomping it

    I’m glad that you brought up Mortal Kombat. I would love it if the devs would redo all of the Survivor models, increasing texture resolution as well as polygon count. They should also include layers like MK does and have muscles, organs, and skin. Moris should be graphically on par with Fatalities.

  • Yeah, there are some really boring Moris. I also dislike how uncreative and equal they are on these two. Spirit is also pretty much that, but with way more anger so it's ok.

    But for Wraith I would actually suggest that he should rip out the survivors spine

  • @Deadeye said:

    Yeah, there are some really boring Moris. I also dislike how uncreative and equal they are on these two. Spirit is also pretty much that, but with way more anger so it's ok.

    But for Wraith I would actually suggest that he should rip out the survivors spine

    Ohh, that would be gross and sweet! I got chills going down my back. It would fit with his story perfectly.

  • Oh cool, i can bring out my Wraith Mori idea again...

    • He puts a foot down on their back, physically touching them.
    • He starts ringing his Wailing Bell, making him & the Survivor try to cloak due to the physical contact.
    • The Survivor isn't altered by the Entity to be able to handle the pressure of the Spirit Realm, unlike the Wraith, making them unable to fully enter it.
    • But the Wraith keeps ringing, forcing the cloaking process repeatedly.
    • Eventually, the Survivor dies from said pressure, and the Wraith steps off of them.
    • During the ringing, Lightburn marks (You can see these bright patches on the Wraith's body when he (un)cloaks & gets Lightburned.) appear & disappear repeatedly on them, showing you that their body is trying, but failing.
  • @Boss said:

    Oh cool, i can bring out my Wraith Mori idea again...

    • He puts a foot down on their back, physically touching them.
    • He starts ringing his Wailing Bell, making him & the Survivor try to cloak due to the physical contact.
    • The Survivor isn't altered by the Entity to be able to handle the pressure of the Spirit Realm, unlike the Wraith, making them unable to fully enter it.
    • But the Wraith keeps ringing, forcing the cloaking process repeatedly.
    • Eventually, the Survivor dies from said pressure, and the Wraith steps off of them.
    • During the ringing, Lightburn marks (You can see these bright patches on the Wraith's body when he (un)cloaks & gets Lightburned.) appear & disappear repeatedly on them, showing you that their body is trying, but failing.

    I actually really like that idea. In order to portray the pressure build up they could animate the Survivors body to increase in vibration as the ringing progresses.