Do you think the devs make the killers attractive on purpose?

Do you think the devs purposefully make the killer's attractive to sell more DLCs? Asking for a friend.

I mean, it works. I have all of Trapper's cosmetics but rarely play him.

Does anyone else notice the new killers getting more attractive over time?

Comments

  • Though I must say, I can’t keep my wife’s eyes off that clown!

  • I don't get it, i personally don't see any killer that is that attractive, maybe huntress but even then, man, she has the brain of a 5 year old.

  • I personally dont see any of the killers as attractive. Some of the guy survivors on the other hand tho 👀

  • I mean...yes and no? If you’re talking about coolness then yeah i’m sure they aim for it or else no one will buy it but if you’re talking about one handed gameplay then no. Except for shirtless david, frank and pantless myers 🤤

  • I wouldn't mind an actually hot killer like a succubus or a siren or even a handsome one like a vampire or prince charming but the only one on the cast that even has a full face is Susie I think.

    Huntress is fine until you realize she has like, no eyes. Zombie Russian.

  • wow, can't believe how wrong 9 people are. They literally gave us Pantless Myers and Demo-With-His-Rib-Cage-Sticking-Out, yet y'all don't think they doing this on purpose?


    Tell me, why buy the clown? He absolutely sucks. No, not because of his good teachables. it's because he has this skin...

    Untitled Image


    And then we have very attractive killers by default, such as Hag, Demo, Teleport Girl, Doctor, Lisa, Clown, Plague. Hag.

  • I'm only thirsty for Frank

  • Only attractive killer in the game is Clown. That big smooth jiggling belly.