Boil Over buff

Boil Over is a little bit weak perk. I have an idea how to buff it :)
40/70/100% increased struggling effects and 12/14/16 meters of obscuring killer's ability to see hook auras.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'll take the greater aura blocking on hooks for slightly less struggle strength. This perk isn't THAT weak on console at least, but the trinity and adrenaline are still much better. I think the aura blocking as it is is quite pointless though, and it would be an interesting perk, considering finding a hook in time is rarely a problem anymore 
  • Boil Over is only "kinda" good on The Game, and that's if you position yourself well enough when you go down. Personally i already hate the struggling effect as it is so id rather go with the increased aura blocking as well.

  • ...BOIL OVER SUCKS as it is now

  • I find it's good on indoor maps. Any time there's a narrow doorway or something to go through it can buy you a good amount of time. Trouble is there's only two indoor maps.

  • I actually enjoy the perk, when I am in a chase with the killer and in the injured state, I try to run straight inside of a house and go to top the floor. It is funny watching the killer try to go down the stairs. However I hate it when I am playing killer. Almost feel like a work out. 
  • It needs both, I really haven't seen any killers struggle to carry me. I think it should be 50/75/100% and 14/16/18 meters. Or if they want to really change it, make it 5/10/15% struggling speed increased and keep the distance the same. (10/14/18% (which I would prefer)

  • if you increase the struggle effects by 100% on boil over, you also have to decrease them by 100% on iron grasp. iron grasp is ment to be te direct counter perk to boil over, so it only makes sense to give it the counter ability, dont you think so too?

  • Mister_xD said:

    if you increase the struggle effects by 100% on boil over, you also have to decrease them by 100% on iron grasp. iron grasp is ment to be te direct counter perk to boil over, so it only makes sense to give it the counter ability, dont you think so too?

    Definitely!