Anyone else like to play with no mither?

I gotta say, I love playing with it. I play on Xbox, and killers there are physically limited by the controller (I know how bad it is, I main Huntress in Rank 1 with a controller). And when I play with No Mither, hearing the terror radius really invokes a sense of fear! It’s Something that I didn’t feel since my noob days (given that I’m still not in my noob days). I love the challenge, because in all my games with it so far, it hasn’t been the deciding factor in any of my games. Let me know what you think of this perk!

Comments

  • I always liked the perk, and during the event i used it with Resilience and This is not happening to blast out event gens while ignoring Ruin.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    I always liked the perk, and during the event i used it with Resilience and This is not happening to blast out event gens while ignoring Ruin.

    Sounds like fun, don’t have internet rn so i cant play during the event
    ;-;

  • I don't like it because most killers are bad and will take the easy route whenever you give them the chance. I've seen too many No Mither's get tunneled to death because it just puts a target on your back. I'd rather just play without perks.

  • I also love playing with no mither it makes playing survivor a challenge! I sometimes even have to look out for the other survivors teaming up with the killer to sandbag me! 
  • @thesuicidefox said:
    I don't like it because most killers are bad and will take the easy route whenever you give them the chance. I've seen too many No Mither's get tunneled to death because it just puts a target on your back. I'd rather just play without perks.

    No mither is one of the best stealth perks in game if you know how to use it.

  • MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.