Are we gonna do something about survivors' turning speed?
Okay, I tried as many ways to have less problems with it as possible. But I've just played as the Legion. I just couldn't hit that one Nea with my Frenzy attack! Not a simple attack, frenzy one. If you played as the Legion you know that if you'll lunge your frenzy attack, it lasts hella long, you can even get someone from afar. But for some reason I missed hits in less than a second because that Nea just kept spinning with such a speed the game probably just assumed it was like a dead hard speedboost or something. I couldn't even turn around to hit her, normally I would be able to do so, but the game had already decided I missed for good. Missing with a frenzy attack is really bad because your power goes to 0 and you have to go through the stun.
I brought up ShadowBorn to see people spinning and, my god, they just dissapear. I know everything seems a little bit faster when you use this perk but trust me survivors dodge those attacks as if they were blue hedgehogs running around the map. Open spaces are no longer the most dangerous places for survivors, in fact, not having walls around allows you to spin as much as you can. It becomes just annoying, I have to throw my mouse into the wall to just try getting that hit! (Even that Nea agreed in the postgame chat that there is definitely an issue with survivors' flick.)
Comments
Karma for being a ######### by playing that killer. Just adapt and be better
How survivors think they look when they 360
https://youtu.be/xZ0OUq_kDh8?t=20How they actually look
https://youtu.be/DhqjeHvEV7Q?t=5I'm assuming you mean 360's by this post.
It is super easy to deal with 360's on PC, it will very rarely work against any decent killer. I really don't like saying this but git gud if you are on PC.
I don't know how things are like on consoles but it shouldn't be too hard to counter 360's on them as well.
They just need to increase sensitivity
Or add an option to disable Animation Enhancement that causes you to miss.
Increasing sensivity wouldnt do much, its an issue on PC too
Are you kidding me? Increasing sensitivity would help people out on console MASSIVELY
But this is a problem on PC too
Another killer crying again, how original
Another survivior not even knowing what he is talking about.
Well console has many problems especially low sensitivity and FPS
Another survivor being entitled again, how original
I guess just get close and dont lunge, let the hitbox take care of the rest, doesnt matter If they spin
Wise words from a low rank killer. Safety pip your way to purple and then get back to us on how annoying this is. Low rank survivors still are usually learning how to 360
Nerfing turning speed pretty much destroys 360ing and with that being said many people would leave the game because they cant 360 the killers for fun
I'm gonna SNAP, is it possible for survivor mains to get the problem?
"I'm missing attacks because of Animation Enhancement!"
"Oh wow, baby kille, can't deal with 360s! Ggez, crybaby, gitgud"