I love this concept. I almost feel like gramophones would be a grand on map item that spawns somewhere when you bring it in, and you almost need to prepaid it like a generator but it fixes much faster. When on it obscures noise in the general vicinity with the errie music. The killer can always break them but you can infinitely repair them, but have to start from scratch each time and must need a tool box.
To increase survivor speed ( by 9% lol ), to can distract or to can see killer aura are not advantages? Whatever the improvements. survivors don't need them. Especially high rank ones. They have enough way to be stronger than the killers. Why not make the killer dance for 5 minutes to can fix freely the gens? I swear some people should play a fix generator game instead of this one if they want everything easier and do not struggle with killers. Personally i don't like this idea. But its a good job though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the illustration and the idea, would the perk Streetwise affect it even if you aren't holding it?
Awesome, I was just wondering, this just sounds like a really fun item to add in the game XD maybe it could be noticed by the devs
What do you mean?
I love this concept. I almost feel like gramophones would be a grand on map item that spawns somewhere when you bring it in, and you almost need to prepaid it like a generator but it fixes much faster. When on it obscures noise in the general vicinity with the errie music. The killer can always break them but you can infinitely repair them, but have to start from scratch each time and must need a tool box.