Should pennywise๐ŸŽˆbe the next licensed killer?!?

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆbefore u dismiss this as a troll or a waste of time... take a second to think to yourself, how badass would it be to have a reality manipulator/ fear driven killer on the loose who could potentially revamp if not fix everything wrong with dead by daylight, band together with me and letโ€™s show the Devs that pennywise โ€œthe DEADLIGHTSโ€

Is worth our money ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

Comments

  • Look, I LOVE Pennywise. I love both Tim Curry's more clown-like interpretation and Bill Skarsgรฅrd more horror focused version, but I do not see them as a fit for the Entity's realm.

    For starters, their power would be hard to program, even if it's something simple like pretending to be another killer for a short time, and even then wouldn't be all that hard to beat. Horror is also a somewhat subjective topic. What each individual person fears is different, and so is how they react to it.


    In universe, Pennywise is too strong willed and too powerful a cosmic entity to be controlled by The Entity and would straight-up refuse to give in to it's will.


    It would be awesome to see him in game, but I just see no way that he could work.

  • Nononononononononnonononononono

  • Pennywise can be called the deadlights.


    he has a scratching attack where his hand turns into a wolf and slowly turns back to normal for the cool down, when his meter is filled to the top he can trigger a one hit down and cause the player to start losing sanity

    (the controls start acting up) Like u lose the ability to see teammates and all u here is circus music. .


    his outfits would be the classic Tim curry look and the new bill Skarsgard look, including various other things like a damaged variant of both for prestige unlocks.


    I ASKED YOU TO VOTE SO PLEASE VOTE.

    take in consideration that the devs have wanted pennywise for a long time now.

  • I don't know, I think this Stephen King character wouldn't fit in the game.

    If the losers could be against him when they were children, imagine 4 toxic claudettes against the unfortunate pennywise jaja

    Of course the devs ... I say the entity will reduce their powers, maybe it will be the same or worse than old Freddy thanks to his license ...- I say the world of pennywise

    (I think I would prefer Candyman, an African-American killer would not fall so badly๐Ÿ)

    And the dbd clown is THICC,pennywise can't fight with that.

  • love and hate the idea it would be to complicated to make his โ€œtheโ€ name and power since he shape shifts and the entity is taken and so is the clown also i dont think anyone would like seeing pennywise transform into different horrific forms