######### the archives
The challenges keep bugging and dont get completed. As a person that can't sit and watch a screen all day this really annoys me. For example i had a challenge to sabo 10 hooks. So i brought a toolbox with add-ons to do it in one game. But after the game i did not progress anywhere. And the match went for 30 minutes because we got 3 gen'd but i eventually escaped. I really want to get the new clown and feng cosmetics but the bugs make the experience really unfun.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Did you actually sabotage the hooks, or just 99 them? I believe that challenge requires the hooks to actually be broken in order to progress, it's not an "equivalent of" type of challenge.
I broke them. It is defiantly bugged. I just had a round and did a challenge to get 5 evader emblems with silver quality or better. And got gold but it did not progress. :(
Yes, I can confirm, it does have to be broken.
What platform do you play on?
Sorry to hear that ๐ Did you report them as bugs?
Pc and xbox. But I have only encountered the bug on pc.
Not yet but i will now.