Coming from a console nurse main

surprisingly I am to excel with her on console that is as long as I don’t get Leary’s or matchmaking screws me over, I have been using nurse for 4 weeks now my current build is shadow born , bbq , pop , and nurses the real kicker is that once the survivor first hear you they automatically assume “ gg ez game over it’s a nurse “ so they get into a false sense of security but little do they know I’m not so much of a baby nurse so I get salt sometimes in my messages you know the classing “ camper , tunneler, crutch perker “ but if there’s anything I’d like then to change about her is first FIX HER BUGS! Second remove the cool down it’s annoying and 2/3 of the match I’m looking at my cool down third increase the sensitivity or allow k/m compatibly. Any other console nurse mains?

Comments

  • How do you do it? The sensitivity was so debilitating when I played as her, I haven't touched her in months. How do you do with Huntress, because she has a similar console aim problem? I'm bad with her as well.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    How do you do it? The sensitivity was so debilitating when I played as her, I haven't touched her in months. How do you do with Huntress, because she has a similar console aim problem? I'm bad with her as well.

    It’s a lot of guessing lol, I turn while I’m blinking and hope I hit them

  • And then what about 360s? They get me all the time. I feel like I just get lucky when they 360 and I actually hit them, you know, because all the other times my arm goes straight through them but apparently it didn't hit.

  • I have been playing around with her for about a month. I'm the reason survivors think EZ game when they hear a nurse.

    I'm really struggling with blinks at middle distances. Sometimes I'm not even close . I'm going to keep working on her though. But it's a grind..I wish there was a mode where I could practice blinking at specific distances. Something similar to a golf driving range.

  • But I was assured she was nerfed into the ground. Nurse can't possibly still be strong.

  • I play her a lot aswell on ps4... I don’t main her yet tho I probably will when sensitivity is increased tho

  • @Nickeleye said:

    I have been playing around with her for about a month. I'm the reason survivors think EZ game when they hear a nurse.

    I'm really struggling with blinks at middle distances. Sometimes I'm not even close . I'm going to keep working on her though. But it's a grind..I wish there was a mode where I could practice blinking at specific distances. Something similar to a golf driving range.

    Have you used the cloth addon that shows you where you'll blink to? for me it's a lifesaver.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    How do you do it? The sensitivity was so debilitating when I played as her, I haven't touched her in months. How do you do with Huntress, because she has a similar console aim problem? I'm bad with her as well.

    Nurse on console is a pure guessing game because of the FPS. Before I switched to PC I learned and mained Nurse on console and the difference in my gameplay is that on PC she has enough frames to react to survivors on PC because of the sensetivety. On console you have to spend more time studying survivors and guessing their movements. If you want more time to react to survivors use Shadowborn (use this perk with caution, it is dangerously addicting) so you can have a increased FOV so that by the time survivors start juking, you can have more reaction time

  • @Nickeleye said:

    I have been playing around with her for about a month. I'm the reason survivors think EZ game when they hear a nurse.

    I'm really struggling with blinks at middle distances. Sometimes I'm not even close . I'm going to keep working on her though. But it's a grind..I wish there was a mode where I could practice blinking at specific distances. Something similar to a golf driving range.

    @Joelwino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1068638#Comment_1068638

    Have you used the cloth addon that shows you where you'll blink to? for me it's a lifesaver.

    As a former Nurse main I suggest not getting use to that add-on (it's called Plaid Flannel). While it's good for learning blink ranges it won't make you better with Nurse simply because


    You become focused on the marker and not the survivor. You need to study and predict survivors with Nurse, you'll be keeping more of an eye out on the where your going to land vs where the survivors are going be to get a hit


    Your not building muscle memory! Most nurse mains like myself learned her blink ranges with out that add-on simply because of muscle memory. I hate saying this when people need advice but the best way to learn muscle memory with her is 'PRACTICE' once you feel confident about not having Plaid Flannel