Will frame rate issues be addressed?
I can't enjoy playing as The Demogorgon because it suffers from constant frame drops everytime you move about. They are still playable, but it leaves certain moments in trials to be very irritating.
I can't enjoy playing as The Demogorgon because it suffers from constant frame drops everytime you move about. They are still playable, but it leaves certain moments in trials to be very irritating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
try playing as the doc sometimes on console swear the game is running at like 10 frames when you play as him
I am playing on console, but I never have that issue with Doc. Demo seems to be the only killer with this problem for me.
For everyone who does not know about this or thinks this issue is non-existant:
Look from minute 3:00 onwards (less than 10 FPS it seems, I counted 5 xD)
https://youtu.be/0wPER2oqJ70
Borrowed the video from @sjayc1