Best build for The New Doctor! Try this out!

Doctor Build (Rank 1 killer, xbox with 3k+ every game): Whispers lvl3 + Huntress Lullaby + Monitor and Abuse + BBQ or PGTW

Addons to increase skillcheck difficulty and make them appear anywhere on the screen + reverse skillchecks

Proceed to shock blast whenever whispers activates

Place Lery's, The Game or Hawkins if you want a REALLY easy 4k


I've played using this and 4kd 5 games in a row, I've played against this and barely escaped cause of hatch in only 2 games (nobody uses this build, IDK why), the skill checks when affected by the doctor power are amazingly hard.

Tip for doc: The Shock Blast can be avoided by getting in a locker


I want more people to know about this! Amazing and really fun to play with and against! God! Those skillcheks were amazingly hard! Take this comming from a rank 1 4 men SWF who could easily work through old Ruin


Any other build you wanna share?

Comments

  • This post was sent to feedback, I think cause of how it was written, but I meant is a discussion about good builds for him, that's why I'm reposting it in another way. :)

  • I played someone using something like this. It's not fun to play against whatsoever, basically impossible skill checks. So much fun/s

  • @joker7997 said:

    I played someone using something like this. It's not fun to play against whatsoever, basically impossible skill checks. So much fun/s

    I like new challenges and learning curves, maybe that's just me and my friends though, I loved being able to work through old Ruin, and I'd really like to play through this build

  • NO, theres NO best build ingame. It don´t exist

  • @PNgamer said:

    NO, theres NO best build ingame. It don´t exist

    What...?

    Surv: DS + BT + Spinechill or Adrenaline+ exhaustion perk

    Killers: Depends, but I think there is a specific "best build" depending on the killer, gamer, map and gamestyle

  • Yea, I really need to get whispers on my doctor. I can’t until I finish leveling up my Nurse for Nurses Calling.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Yea, I really need to get whispers on my doctor. I can’t until I finish leveling up my Nurse for Nurses Calling.

    What you need Nurse's for?