Do you know what getting rid of ruin has done. Opened up the doors for more creative load outs. I play both killer and surv in red ranks and I agree I've had to try harder as a killer but it has improved my playstyle dramatically. Devour hope is where it's at now ;)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wonder when they will swallow their pride and revert the Ruin changes?
Press F to pay respect.
Why RIP? Instant queues, challenges to break up the monotony... I'm having a blast playing killer.
Lol okay go have your cry I'll keep having fun because I don't care about Ruin being changed.
Not every killer wants old ruin to come back, I personally prefer new ruin. If old ruin comes back it would destroy my main Doctor build.
Do you know what getting rid of ruin has done. Opened up the doors for more creative load outs. I play both killer and surv in red ranks and I agree I've had to try harder as a killer but it has improved my playstyle dramatically. Devour hope is where it's at now ;)