Early Game Objective "The Witches Altar" Just A Idea
I was thinking why Don't they add a Early Game objective all gens will be blocked off 120sec. The Survivors have to find what I call the Witches Altars and Destroy It. Hint Hint Devs for a Original Character Idea ๐ก(Blaire Witch) or Tooth fair type killer. The only way you can unlock gens from the entity before the 120sec is by 2 Survivor hitting 2 or 3 Great skill checks at the on the Witches Altar destroying it or if the Killer gets there first hook . But if Killer decide to Stands near his Altar to long at a time One Gen will be freed by the entity to Survivor closes to a gen and Killer will lose his bonus.
Survivors Will receive a bonus BP if the Destroy the altar before 120sec and Killer the same but if it last the whole 120sec.
I understand this will affect some perks like the Plagues.
But think about all the new possibilities with a Early game Objective and this might help the Health of the Game.
Survivors,Killers and New Player will Benefit from a Early Game Objective.
Survivors can now have time to search chest and destroy totems
Killers can now Set up, Have Chases or Defend their Altar.
This could also work with 2dead and 2 Escape
If the Killer can Defend his altar till the 120sec is up and gets a 2k its a automatic pip if the Kill plays the correctly.(AKA NON TOXIC)
Survivors destroy it before the 120sec they don't have to worry about no Depip and that applies to survivors doing there objectives.
Now Dbd Now will have a Early,Mid,And End Game.
I hope this Idea sparks some Ideas in the Minds of the Devs.
I tried to keep my Idea as unbiased as I could
I'm a Killer Main and My Wife a Survivor Main
I hope that doesn't affect your thoughts on my Early Game Objective. I would Love to keep play Dbd for more years like many of Use Fog Dwellers.
Much luck to you all in the Fog!!!!๐
Comments
How will killers camping the one single item be prevented?
I fixed it Please reread. Tell me what you think?
This seems pretty good. Maybe while the gens are blocked survivors can't be hooked/don't progress hook stages?
I think a fair would be if the Killer gets a Hook a gen is freed and the Savior of hooked survivor gets a boost to heal themselves and others faster for 160sec or some reasonable time and Bp bonus. Lol Now Survivors can say call the medic lol. And this would give survivors a incentive to go for a rescue.
I like the idea of having to find a wrench in a locker to be able to work on a generator with. So the game starts and you can't just immediately sit on a gen.
That be nice or a least search โฝ for the gens at first