I love it, we've got another thread on here in which people show their DBD Tattoos - I love to see them. I still haven't decided what to have...I'm thinking a Wraith chibi right now ๐
I love it, we've got another thread on here in which people show their DBD Tattoos - I love to see them. I still haven't decided what to have...I'm thinking a Wraith chibi right now ๐
Dope #########. Ive actually considered getting that logo too because its just a really good design but I want to see where DBD goes, ive been playing around half a year
If they commit to DBD being a celebration of horror history, hell yeah they can have a little skin
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
simple and effective! i like it
I love it, we've got another thread on here in which people show their DBD Tattoos - I love to see them. I still haven't decided what to have...I'm thinking a Wraith chibi right now ๐
Ouh, I should've posted it there I guess!
Your post is fine here, I just thought you might be interested in seeing a couple of the other DBD Tattoo's that people have, the thread is here - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768767
Thank you, I'll be sure to check it out! :)
Dope #########. Ive actually considered getting that logo too because its just a really good design but I want to see where DBD goes, ive been playing around half a year
If they commit to DBD being a celebration of horror history, hell yeah they can have a little skin