What counts as making survivors scream?
For the 1st killer challenge on tome 2 level 2.
I will just play doctor and not really care, but I'm curious on what counts
For the 1st killer challenge on tome 2 level 2.
I will just play doctor and not really care, but I'm curious on what counts
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone said hooks and downs count...can anyone confirm?
Giving the killer any kind of buff normally makes survivors scream. Oh wait... you meant something else.
Hooks count. I played one game and was going to be doctor but saw 4 toolboxes so took spirit with franklins and got my 10 in one match without plagues scream perk.
The fact that ai got 10 in one mach makes me think normal attacks work too.