Is it weird to play huntress like this?
I turn my computer up to 100 and play Hardbass whilst playing her with Iri head and infantry belt
Is this weird or do you guys also do this too?
I turn my computer up to 100 and play Hardbass whilst playing her with Iri head and infantry belt
Is this weird or do you guys also do this too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing wrong with that, I play DBD while in call with my gf, one earbud in my ear, bluetooth earbuds btw, play the game whilst one is in my left ear preferably while I play.
how does one turn their computer up to 100?
You mean the volume of the sound device you are using on your computer?
When listening to hardbass, I would have to say both
(Its volume, I don't usually say volume and just say computer)