Today I am teaching everyone about the perk, METTLE OF MAN

This perk is my child, I remember a long LONG time ago when I commented on someones video about making a version of this perk for an Outlast Chapter, being alot like this.


I finally found the best way to use this perk


Breakout, WGLF, MoM, and Empathy.


Work on a gen till someone gets hurt, then after about 3-4 seconds start heading over to the survivor, when they go down get behind the killer then after 2 seconds of the killers movement go infront of them, wait till they hit you and then you run away UNLESS the killer is right infront of a hook, then run away but behind something near the survivor. When the killer is at a safe distance unhook the survivor and heal, if the killer comes back, take another protection hit for the survivor for 2 stacks. If you decide to change WGLF for borrowed time, unhook the survivor as fast as possible for another stack. Rinse and repeat.


Now this loadout is EXTREMELY powerful in SWF, as you can get someone who is good at flashlight saves to do this with you and actually get MoM to work before actually ever getting hooked.


Thanks for reading this


-See you in the fog

Hoodied

Comments

  • MoM is underrated, after the buff to detection hits its way more consistent.

    People saying it is a bad perk probably are not interested in learning how to properly use it.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    MoM is underrated, after the buff to detection hits its way more consistent.

    People saying it is a bad perk probably are not interested in learning how to properly use it.

    Which is the purpose of this post


    My friends when we load in already know that I have MoM in my loadout as it might be my favorite perk on survivor.

    I started using it in new ways and even got one of my friends to start using it

  • *loads Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit*

    Come at me, breh.

  • @TAG said:

    *loads Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit*

    Come at me, breh.

    Just more protection hits for me!

    (Don't show weakness, maybe he won't notice that this is my one weakness)

  • @Bullywully said:

    and how would you heal yourself up without self care after you got that initial protection hit and you're waiting behind bushes to wait for the killer to leave the hook and you unhook the survivor, hoping you can heal both of you intime before he comes back?

    Who said I healed?


    You still get protection hits when injured, believe me, I have done it alot

  • @Bullywully said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1064791#Comment_1064791

    so you let yourself get downed for that second protection hit?

    Usually for the third one yeah


    When I do it for the second Protection hit I am preventing the killer from getting someone into the struggle, which actually is helpful.

    I play this game as a sacrifice, I would die just to let my team live