Are they ever gonna impliment deliberately being afk penalties

Like I dont mean crows I mean the pople that afk next to doors and wait for the hatch to be closed just to open them right away guys

Comments

  • I do that man, as a strategy, once I am the last one on the match, a hatch race when the killer knew where the hatch was is always ending badly for the survs, so, I just run straight to a door, the killer closes hatch, I start oppening the door, leave it at one red light, then go to the other door, fully open it and leave, the killer always think I was near the 2 red lights door I started oppening and camps it.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm doing everything to help during the match and I play hero 99% of times even if that means I'm dead, but if the 3rd guy dies and I'm the last man standing this strat has never failed me

    It's just a strategy, or do you mean another case?

  • Full game afk with slight twitch to avoid the birds

  • @redsopine01 said:

    Like I dont mean crows I mean the pople that afk next to doors and wait for the hatch to be closed just to open them right away guys

    I mean, do you want the survivors to just throw thelsemves at you in the endgame instead of trying to find counterplay?

  • @gantes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127101/are-they-ever-gonna-impliment-deliberately-being-afk-penalties

    I mean, do you want the survivors to just throw thelsemves at you in the endgame instead of trying to find counterplay?

    Already answers it I'm not on about endgame I'm on about the afk people that camp the doors from the start