Don't End-Game Chat the Killer PS4

PS4 Players, don't take the time to message the killer. I don't care how bad you think the game is, or that you didn't appreciate their play style. Queue times during the evening (USA) are upwards of 10 minutes right now as survivor and nearly instant as killer. If you want to reduce your queue times, thank the killer for playing the (masochist) role and move on. This is a game. I'm sorry if you feel like your fun was cut short by the killers play-style, but it wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem if more people played killer and you could hop into games quicker - but if you message killers after the game berating them, they are going to stop playing.

(Yes, I know you can turn off randoms-messages, but I don't want to, and this stuff doesn't get under my skin. I tell the people who message me this exact same thing "thank the killer, and move on")

I know queue times aren't only related to this, there are huge game-power-differentials between killers and survivors right now, and killer games seem to just run or cold, but a little love from survivor players would help.

Comments

  • Survivors can't fix matchmaking...if anything they are probably the rank 15 killers getting matched against red ranks.

  • @MisterCremaster said:

    PS4 Players, don't take the time to message the killer. I don't care how bad you think the game is, or that you didn't appreciate their play style. Queue times during the evening (USA) are upwards of 10 minutes right now as survivor and nearly instant as killer. If you want to reduce your queue times, thank the killer for playing the (masochist) role and move on. This is a game. I'm sorry if you feel like your fun was cut short by the killers play-style, but it wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem if more people played killer and you could hop into games quicker - but if you message killers after the game berating them, they are going to stop playing.

    (Yes, I know you can turn off randoms-messages, but I don't want to, and this stuff doesn't get under my skin. I tell the people who message me this exact same thing "thank the killer, and move on")

    I know queue times aren't only related to this, there are huge game-power-differentials between killers and survivors right now, and killer games seem to just run or cold, but a little love from survivor players would help.

    Yeah, there's alot of salt flung around on ps4, there's some very entitled babies that love to ######### and rub it in your face if they escape. It's pretty childish

  • @MisterCremaster said:

    PS4 Players, don't take the time to message the killer. I don't care how bad you think the game is, or that you didn't appreciate their play style. Queue times during the evening (USA) are upwards of 10 minutes right now as survivor and nearly instant as killer. If you want to reduce your queue times, thank the killer for playing the (masochist) role and move on. This is a game. I'm sorry if you feel like your fun was cut short by the killers play-style, but it wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem if more people played killer and you could hop into games quicker - but if you message killers after the game berating them, they are going to stop playing.

    (Yes, I know you can turn off randoms-messages, but I don't want to, and this stuff doesn't get under my skin. I tell the people who message me this exact same thing "thank the killer, and move on")

    I know queue times aren't only related to this, there are huge game-power-differentials between killers and survivors right now, and killer games seem to just run or cold, but a little love from survivor players would help.

    Not everyone gets butthurt like you and quit the game after a salty pm, just disable msg if you can't afford to get your feelings hurt.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Survivors can't fix matchmaking...if anything they are probably the rank 15 killers getting matched against red ranks.

    This happens when I play killer, rank 12 (because I rarely play killer, and its dropped over time from 4).

    @TKTK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127088/dont-end-game-chat-the-killer-ps4

    Yeah, there's alot of salt flung around on ps4, there's some very entitled babies that love to ######### and rub it in your face if they escape. It's pretty childish

    And it just takes so much effort to message people on PS4. Its just kind of pathetic to do if you are just going to complain or berate.

  • @hocrux said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127088/dont-end-game-chat-the-killer-ps4

    Not everyone gets butthurt like you and quit the game after a salty pm, just disable msg if you can't afford to get your feelings hurt.

    He said in his post it doesn't bother him, he was mostly saying it for the people that will just get tired of the annoying messages and play something else.

  • @hocrux said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127088/dont-end-game-chat-the-killer-ps4

    Not everyone gets butthurt like you and quit the game after a salty pm, just disable msg if you can't afford to get your feelings hurt.

    Not sure you read the OPs full post...