I cant wait for the DC bans ti kick in

Just had a match killer was spirit triple dc from my teamates instantly

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I thought when the servers got here they said they would be able to track people dcing on purpose? WTH happened?

  • I dont even know I'd there live on ps4 yet

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I thought when the servers got here they said they would be able to track people dcing on purpose? WTH happened?

    They can, and do. There have always been DC penalties in place, but most people don't notice them because you only get banned if you DC from 80% of your games, and nothing before that. The new system will punish players to varying degrees every time they DC, so it will hopefully be a lot more effective overall, but it only works on dedicated servers. If you're asking why the new system isn't in place yet, the devs said that they had run into some issues but are still working on getting them out as soon as possible.

  • The game is in bad state for DC bans. People got banned because the game kicked them. No DC penalties until the game is fixed. And i think this is never gonna happen.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063752#Comment_1063752

    They can, and do. There have always been DC penalties in place, but most people don't notice them because you only get banned if you DC from 80% of your games, and nothing before that. The new system will punish players to varying degrees every time they DC, so it will hopefully be a lot more effective overall, but it only works on dedicated servers. If you're asking why the new system isn't in place yet, the devs said that they had run into some issues but are still working on getting them out as soon as possible.

    That's why I said I cant wait lol so no longer dealing with it

  • @redsopine01 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063790#Comment_1063790

    That's why I said I cant wait lol so no longer dealing with it

    Yeah, I'm with you. It will be a lot easier to get through my killer challenges this Tome if people don't keep DCing on me. I only managed to get all the level IV challenges done last Tome as quickly as I did because I managed to finish them all during the DC penalty testing period.

  • I just wish it was on Xbox. Had a match earlier as Myers, using Scratched Mirror on Lery's. Just playing for the fun of it really, and as soon as I caught the survivors walking around a corner, they DC. One survivor remained and I had to let them get hatch. Ended up receiving the usual toxic messages all over 1 single Add-On. It's just not right that people can just DC because they don't like the killer, or their add-ons, or they went down, etc. It ruins the experience for the remaining survivors, and the killer too.

  • I dont think we are going to see dc penalty before june... they will probably be on the new year schedule.

    And i'm being optimistic :)

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I thought when the servers got here they said they would be able to track people dcing on purpose? WTH happened?

    Maybe they are implementing this. But i hope it arrives as early as possible to isolate DCers with DCers, as done in GTA V On Line. "Bad players" play with "bad players". I think its more effective then just give then a time out of the game.


    @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063752#Comment_1063752

    They can, and do. There have always been DC penalties in place, but most people don't notice them because you only get banned if you DC from 80% of your games, and nothing before that. The new system will punish players to varying degrees every time they DC, so it will hopefully be a lot more effective overall, but it only works on dedicated servers. If you're asking why the new system isn't in place yet, the devs said that they had run into some issues but are still working on getting them out as soon as possible.

    Nice.


    @xenofon13 said:

    The game is in bad state for DC bans. People got banned because the game kicked them. No DC penalties until the game is fixed. And i think this is never gonna happen.

    They can get when its a ragequit and when its a ping timeout. Unless the ragequitter aways go turn his internet off to avoid that. :p

  • @Oicimau said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063752#Comment_1063752

    Maybe they are implementing this. But i hope it arrives as early as possible to isolate DCers with DCers, as done in GTA V On Line. "Bad players" play with "bad players". I think its more effective then just give then a time out of the game.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063790#Comment_1063790

    Nice.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063793#Comment_1063793

    They can get when its a ragequit and when its a ping timeout. Unless the ragequittee aways go turn his internet off to avoid that. :p

    What about a dc in 2 seconds quit lol

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I just wish it was on Xbox. Had a match earlier as Myers, using Scratched Mirror on Lery's. Just playing for the fun of it really, and as soon as I caught the survivors walking around a corner, they DC. One survivor remained and I had to let them get hatch. Ended up receiving the usual toxic messages all over 1 single Add-On. It's just not right that people can just DC because they don't like the killer, or their add-ons, or they went down, etc. It ruins the experience for the remaining survivors, and the killer too.

    What a bunch of losers. Spooky Michael is one of the most fun killers to face.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I just wish it was on Xbox. Had a match earlier as Myers, using Scratched Mirror on Lery's. Just playing for the fun of it really, and as soon as I caught the survivors walking around a corner, they DC. One survivor remained and I had to let them get hatch. Ended up receiving the usual toxic messages all over 1 single Add-On. It's just not right that people can just DC because they don't like the killer, or their add-ons, or they went down, etc. It ruins the experience for the remaining survivors, and the killer too.

    They can also suicide :/

  • True. Guess there's no real punishment in them doing anything to leave a match early, beyond less BP

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063815#Comment_1063815

    What a bunch of losers. Spooky Michael is one of the most fun killers to face.

    I wasn't even going to really 'try' against them either. It was more for the scare factor. I'd have thought they'd work it out when I let them heal before hunting them again,but I guess some people take the game way too seriously

  • I was wondering about the new DC penalties last night. I played for about 1.5 hours and every game there was a DC. It's been frustrating.