Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

mr blue

arianator arianator
February 4, 2020 in General Discussions
Screenshot (87).png peepo (2).png


Comments

  • Cronk Cronk
    February 4, 2020

    Rip

  • underlord99 underlord99
    February 4, 2020

    I don't get it

  • DetailedDetriment DetailedDetriment
    February 4, 2020

    @underlord99 said:

    I don't get it

    I'm guessing it's because of the matchmaking and getting two kills as a lvl 1 Huntress against red ranks.

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.