Yes! My first sacrifice with Cooldown Nurse!
OMG, i feel so proud. I am back in romance with my beloved Nurse. I need hugs and congrats from you all, cause they were not potatoes.
Kkkk
Well... my Nurse now uses only localization and aura reading perks: rancor, nurses calling, im all ears (usefull to surpass the "guessing" part), and BBQ. And I got that she is no more a hunter, to keep in pace with survivors. So being more "exchanging" chases. And learning to wait the cooldown. Ill be back if i get confortable and with good tips to play her.
But it feel soooo good to land a lot of blinks attacks... oh, only who plays Nurse knows the physical satisfaction that comes with the physical memory required to play her.
My beloved Nurse......
Comments
I've tried Nurse a few times in the past few days, and damn she is one tough cookie to master, so hats off to you for nailing it! I hope to one day VS you as Survivor and see your skills in action! 😉
Tks! You were very kind! :D
Well it's only uphill from here. Keep at it.
It’s the sensitivity that’s holding me back when I blink I can’t turn around fast enough to hit them .. if I was on pc tho I feel like I’d be a ok nurse
Do you already use max sens on your console? Without it, its impossible to turn in time.
Thank you! :D I will.
Yes lol she’d be much better with more sensitivity