Petition: Survivors Should Hear Their Chapter Themes

As of now the only way to hear chapter themes is by selecting a specific killer, why you can’t hear them from survivor I don’t know but I always thought it would be nice to hear them when waiting for a lobby.

I love the Stranger Things theme but unfortunately the only way to hear it is by selecting demogorgon but even then it’s hard to hear with it growling and shrieking every ten seconds. I just think it would be awesome to hear when selecting Steve or Nancy and not have to hear constant growling in the background. Same with legion’s theme, it matches Jeff perfectly and it’s one of my favorites to hear, so it sucks to have it just for legion only to have it last about five seconds before finding a match.

Chapter themes are one of the things I look forward to when a new one comes out but it kinda sucks when the only way to hear it after awhile is by selecting the killer. The survivor should also be able to hear the theme instead of it being restricted for the killer and having the survivor blend in with the rest by only having the “survivor theme” play for all of them. There’s nothing wrong with the theme but I think it would give the certain survivor a little pop.

Comments

  • I'd love this to happen. I love the Stranger Things theme, and it does get a little annoying hearing the Demogorgon, as much as I love him, roaring every few seconds. Survivors should get the same theme music in their lobbies just as much as killers do.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'd love this to happen. I love the Stranger Things theme, and it does get a little annoying hearing the Demogorgon, as much as I love him, roaring every few seconds. Survivors should get the same theme music in their lobbies just as much as killers do.

    This. Stranger Things is my favorite license BHVR acquired.

  • I'd be down with this.

    I'd assume Feng would get Doctor's menu music too then?

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    I'd be down with this.

    I'd assume Feng would get Doctor's menu music too then?

    That’s what I mainly made this post for lol, the doctor theme is so good and gives me outlast and shining vibes. Not sure about the doctor laugh though, like if it’s part of the music or something