Ash’s Voice Lines

Was waiting in a lobby and Ash said “Come on kid, push the button.” Is this normal? I swear I’ve never heard this before...

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • ooh, i havent heard that one before

  • Maybe they keep adding more each patch?

  • No worries, I moved it for you. @Kai6864

    Also I haven't heard Ash saying that, but then again I rarely see Ash's in my lobbies

  • @Kai6864

    It could be a post-voice line after his DLC came out, or the voice line in-general is quite rare to hear for some reason.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Kai6864

    It could be a post-voice line after his DLC came out, or the voice line in-general is quite rare to hear for some reason.

    Possibly, it seems there are voice lines for “being idle” and there have only been two recorded on the official wiki, this not being one of them.

  • @Inji said:

    No worries, I moved it for you. @Kai6864

    Also I haven't heard Ash saying that, but then again I rarely see Ash's in my lobbies

    Thank you very much!

    It happened while I was waiting to get into a lobby, I was messing with the Quick Menu on PS4 and it played, it was weird!

  • @Kai6864 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063352#Comment_1063352

    Possibly, it seems there are voice lines for “being idle” and there have only been two recorded on the official wiki, this not being one of them.

    I mean hey, if you get it again than try recording it for the DBD Wiki if you want, up to you.

    Either way, the voice line seems rare for some reason, but it could've been a recent voice-line that was added in... the question is though, why would they have the VA for Ash come back to voice random lines and not just voice them in one go?

    It makes me think they're just harder to come by than the regular two you here in-game.

  • Ash will lines like this when stuck waiting for a game. One of his most common is "Are we gonna be here all day?"

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Ash will lines like this when stuck waiting for a game. One of his most common is "Are we gonna be here all day?"

    He has many common lines, that's one of those lines.