I decided to play the game on mute
Ghost face with distressing, bbq, Unrelenting and rancor
Killed two and one dc as I downed so last person got hatch I then received a message from the rage quitting Jane and it went like this "f off poop c word" it was more profane so I censor it myself and report.
I just now got a new message from another with same pic as rager so probably a different account of theirs it reads "######### snowflake immature reporting trash fIng childish grow up you sad c word" so I can only assume it's the same person.
I played essentially as a deaf person would play video games and still there are people like this ๐
Comments
I am happy that xbox takes out the trash straight away
I like the build. Screw the toxic d-bags tbh. Play how you want and have fun haha
I went in just trying to get BP not caring about winning I guess the Jane just thought she was hot ######### and couldn't stand that a scrub like me got the best of her it is bad when you lose to a ghostface with the game volume muted
I personally love that single survivor who taunts and t-bags thinking they're the best ever only to drop within 2 seconds, then proceeds to rage quit and send abuse. Tells me I did my job correctly!
I just checked both her profiles and it says reputation avoid me at the very top so this player must do this to everyone ๐ฎ
Yea some people think they always gotta be the winner...lol
Actually no woah woah the guy has two other accounts one with the same type name as his main so these two other accounts he uses to abuse people both have a rep of avoid and her main has rep of needs work this dude really that salty he gotta log into to of his other accounts to tell me to end myself and stuff then calls me childish when I didn't and wouldn't reply to such stupidity
I essentially ran into the he who shall not be named xbox version
Man, I REALLY hope I run into this person now! I'm pretty sure I actually have before. Played against a Jane who suidicided 1st hook and proceeded to tell me to die and the usual simple minded insults. It was very colourful!
Awful person
On top of having a large amount of hearing loss and no directional hearing, I usually play music while I play dbd. It helps me focus on great skill checks.
It might be a case of since I never had it I don't know what I'm missing, but sound seems pretty overrated in general. Once you have the game sense you get after playing for a while you kinda have a general idea of what everyone is going to do.
I play this way as well
And I'm colorblind.
Dare you to go one match as killer like this
Full spectrum or like red/green? Cause that would be interesting to adjust my tv to be essentially playing in grey scale or washed out/undersaturated.
Personally when I really wanna get on survivors' nerves, and not care about winning, I run BBQ&Chill, Hex: NOED, Franklin's Demise, and Rancor.
I get to keep their items, a mori, maybe some sacrifises during endgame, and a ton of bloodpoints.
The postgame salt is just the icing ontop of that.
I only have half the colors, but the ones I'm missing dont look gray they just look like a lighter version of the one next to it.
So yellow and pink are the same, and red and purple are the same If that makes sense
So yes turn on grayscale lol