Levels 2 through 4 have been leaked the first day the new archives came out though (maybe even while it was still on the ptb, forgot when I saw them all)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to delete this cause I put it in the wrong category but don't know how D:
Lol you will be banned for the leaks
Levels 2 through 4 have been leaked the first day the new archives came out though (maybe even while it was still on the ptb, forgot when I saw them all)
In what way leaked? A bug again? :P
I think the last one was a bug again, the other levels were probably data mined