Doctor is High-Tier: Change My Mind
Prologue
I been playing a lot of doctor since he's able to ignore loops if he times his power correctly and can immediately begin chases with other survivors. This makes him very strong because he's dangerous to be in a chase against and can quickly find his next target. I faced and played as him, most tiles that were mind-games are rendered hits against the Doctor.
This leaves him with his only weakness, mobility and map pressure. However, since you can bring multiple survivors to madness III, it's like you have something to cushion the blow because survivors are wasting time snapping out of it. There's a reason why the developers made snapping out of it bring survivors to madness I.
Cards Played, can you convince me he's not High-Tier? I'm not arguing if he's Top-Tier, just if he's decent against good survivors. 😁
Epilogue
This is the part where you post a comment telling me why I should change my mind.
Comments
On Small map, he maybe is top-mid tier thanks to how easily to make everyone always snap out of it -> gen slow down, heal slow down, expose location.
Other than that, sorry he just a balance mid tier killer that able to loop at long loop same with other killer.
Tier is pretty subjective anyway, so enjoy your powerful doctor.
I agree. If you play correctly he's damn strong, since the rework I always 4K'ed with him (and I mained him for a while), but when survs learn how to dogde the shock he's gonna be a little worse
I would agree he is strong, however a lot of this is due to the fact that many survivors are still oblivious to how to counter him. As soon as survivors figure out how to break away from loops and cut down distance by hugging corners tightly etc, he will loose a fair bit of his strength which comes from his antiloop. Despite this I would still say he’s in a good spot at the moment just like demogorgon and oni, but not strong enough to be with spirit, nurse and Freddy