which is the most BORING map for you?

those maps that you really don't like to play.

I will only put the realms that I let myself put on. It will be your duty to put your map that most bores you in specific,okay?

For me is:macmillan state-shelter woods,damn is boring as hell!

No little mountains,that tree is useless, no buildings, only killer shack,BORING.

Comments

  • Actually. Macmillan state has some maps with buildings except Shelter Woods. I won't vote because I might change my mind but I think in Coldwind Farms realm the most boring is the Rotten Field map. I mean, cornfield, cornfield, cornfield. There are those tractors and some windows but almost everything is a cornfield.

  • Shelter Woods is one of the worst and that is why I voted for Macmillan. I hope that map gets a rework. If you get in the center, during a chase, there is no way to actually do anything, no windows or pallets to help.

  • Rotten Fields.

    Balance issues aside, its an extremely boring looking map. Its litterally just a cornfield with the killer's shack in the middle, and jungle gyms with the cowloop on the outside.

  • Gideon's, safe pallets everywhere.

  • All 3 original Realms Coldwind farm, Autohaven wreckers and MacMillan estate are boring and not good looking either.

  • That map is uggly as hell, like, the balance is ok but, that map is just uggly

  • It's just gotten old with no real variations. You can only play on the same map for so long before you need some variants and this is one of the older maps that still has none. Don't get me wrong, I like it, it's fun to play on for sure, but it's stale.