An hidden attempt to revive the Legion...?

What if the ruin rework was an attempt to revive the Legion? All we know some months ago Legion get nerfed hard but now they put better gen pressure than Billy with the new combo Ruin-Surveillance + the obvious Tanatophobia. I just lost 2 trials only as the legion these days

My strategy: the said perks+ add-ons which increase duration of frenzy for map pressure, applying DW on as much people I can, then chase someone, get a couple of pallets in my face, break them, applying DW again until I won. Trials lasts more than 15m against good players, against them I struggle but always ending with a 2k or a 3k by slugging them across the map. Every time I try to play someone else like Myers or Plague i get genrushed.

My question: the new ruin really boosted the legion or I'm facing noobs?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Why would they hide something that would please Legion players?

  • @Boss said:

    Why would they hide something that would please Legion players?

    Don't upset survivors...?

  • People still think legion is bad? The only thing they need touched up on is some of the add-ons that are very weak for their rarity.

  • I somewhat recently got Legion. It's been very hit and miss. I've leveled him several times at level 50, I refuse to go for the prestige meme again) and still haven't had thana appear in the bloodweb which is kinda frustrating. Even without thana though sometimes I will 3-4k sometimes everyone will escape. I'd like to think that with thana the 0k matches will become less.

  • Ive tried using new ruin on afew killers and have actually gotten decent results, with Legion being one of them. Ultimately, I dont think Legion is in a HORRIBLE position, but I do think he could use afew tweeks here and there. I dont understand for example why he cant see the auras of gens after you stab someone in FF, nor why his power meter goes down after hitting someone with his normal basic attack. He is the only killer in the game who loses his power by using his basic attack.

    As far as the ruin change being implemented to boost Legion specifically... I dont think that was their plan, it just synergizes well with him.