After + 3.2k hours of being MAIN KILLER I stopped playing Killer.

Well, devs you got it.

I will leave you the reasons for having stopped playing my main role.  I will not quit completely, but I will stop playing it very often.

First of all I will tell my experience after ... 4 years playing killer, mainly I will focus on games from previous months.

I consider myself a fairly experienced player who used my head a lot in games.

As a killer, I have experienced many games thanks to the survivors I have faced, in the first place and focus is the games against the survivors that I have experienced in my life as a killer. When I played killer there was a wide variety of players (survivors) that I faced, ranks 1 (which only hid and repaired generators) I think they are pretty boring players to face and as main killer they should not have been recognized as ranks 1. On the other hand, these players did not last even 30 seconds in chase are quite bad and the game rewarded them, I have to say these games as killer were super boring

On the other hand, we find the survivors who are ranks 1 because they reach these ranks because BHVR reward those who repair, these games are even more boring, because these survivors look for their main objective (repair) and escape through the door, their playability is very simple, the generators before the teammate, so ... I have experienced that .. these full survivors repaired while .. the survivors were on the hooks, in short SUPER boring MATCHES.

Now we go to the games where you find players who really know how to play the game, good survivors who are very difficult to master in the """""wonderful maps so balanced""""" where a chase can cost you almost the entire game, since there are enough tools for a good survivor to endure a chase of more than 2 minutes which is equivalent to ... 2-3 generators, I have experienced previous days where I have found real ranks 1 (very experienced players) where I have really suffered as main killer and this says a lot about the game, these players will have fun having a great chase, but ... have I had fun? 1 or 2 hooks while the survivors have repaired 5 generators? I DON'T SEE IT FAIR, the game needs SOMETHING, and these games have thrown me back I will continue playing killer, but ... very very occasionally, now I will play more survivor, it seems more fun now than being a killer.

I have to tell you one thing devs, you have achieved it, a main killer of more 3.2k hours that is passed to another role "Survivor"

And you? What has been your decision? Have you changed ROL?

Comments

  • @Whiskers93 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1057787#Comment_1057787

    Trolling or just stupid?

    With the size of the maps coupled with gen speed, unless you're playing a killer that has high map pressure such as billy then you're completely ######### vs swf. Yeah, the game might be better than it was, but it's taken a few steps back recently. They have basically admitted to having a bias towards survivors. DS's nerf was more of a hidden buff. The thing is, survivors are allowed to have crutch second chance perks such as DS, BT, adrenilin yet survivor mains cry enough that killer perks get nerfed more.

    You did nothing to address his post, you only repeated the same argument of "big maps is the problem" and "SWF bad", with the same mentality that the devs are evil and ruin the experience of killers pruposefully because they love survivors.

    At much you are just proving his point: You are unable to think for yourself and rely directly on the opinions of others just to feel validated.

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1058742#Comment_1058742

    Maybe you need to get out the yellow ranks you like to talk about so much.

    Look forward to watching you squirm on my hook when we get cross play. That way, you can experience my wholesome killer goodness for yourself.

    In all honesty, I really don't care if the game bores you. I am not responsible for your feelings.

    We played the show proof game before, you're just as unwilling to show evidence about the every game gen rush mantra you like to stick to.

    Do you want me to summarize you assumptions about me again? Maybe you can do it again, I spare you the embaressment.

    Can't wait to see you with crossplay, big mouth, nothing to back it up with. Gonna be fun to bully you.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1059736#Comment_1059736

    Do you want me to summarize you assumptions about me again? Maybe you can do it again, I spare you the embaressment.

    Can't wait to see you with crossplay, big mouth, nothing to back it up with. Gonna be fun to bully you.

    Lol try looping me when there's a trap in your way or you can't vault due to shock therapy.

    At least the important thing in my assumptions about you was right, you're definitely not a killer worth listening to.

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1060346#Comment_1060346

    Lol try looping me when there's a trap in your way or you can't vault due to shock therapy.

    At least the important thing in my assumptions about you was right, you're definitely not a killer worth listening to.

    I never claimed to be a killer but hey, maybe go back, start reading do not stop there and also try comprehending.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066590#Comment_1066590

    I never claimed to be a killer but hey, maybe go back, start reading do not stop there and also try comprehending.

    You claimed that killers have it hard. They don't.

    You claimed ruin was needed. It wasn't.

    You claimed gen rush is a frequent event. It isn't.

    Can't wait to see the outcome of your great survivor claim.

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1066601#Comment_1066601

    You claimed that killers have it hard. They don't.

    You claimed ruin was needed. It isn't.

    You claimed gen rush was a frequent event. It isn't.

    Can't wait to see the outcome of your great survivor claim.

    Yes yes potato.

    I don't want to continue to waste my time on you who thinks his opinion = facts. There is a handful of great killers out there, you are not one of them.

1 2 ›