One Mori Question

Hey guys! I'll be brief because there is a 0.01% chance that this hasn't been discussed before, but would you all like to see map dependent moris? Struck me at work and I kept thinking how cool it might be.

Comments

  • Not sure what you mean by map specific mori’s care to elaborate ?

  • It would require too much work from the developers. I'd rather have them focus on more important things, or just give us more perks that allow to mori, because Memento Moris are kinda old now.


    Furthermore, I don't understand what would be a map-specific kill animation. The Clown would pick up a katana in the Yamaoka Estate ?

  • @RainbowSuperLoki said:

    It would require too much work from the developers. I'd rather have them focus on more important things, or just give us more perks that allow to mori, because Memento Moris are kinda old now.

    Furthermore, I don't understand what would be a map-specific kill animation. The Clown would pick up a katana in the Yamaoka Estate ?

    This. maybe just different animations to choose from in future? but probably quite low of the priority list in all honesty

  • That would be cool, but it would be very hard to come up with ideas and even more time to animate.

  • Just have multiple moris which can be selected, like the kills in F13.

  • Why don't we just remove moris?

  • I'd say No since it would require a lot of additional work for the devs. In my opinion they should concentrate on balancing and fixing bugs etc.

    But the idea itself is not bad, I simply do not think it is realistc.

  • Oh and imagine how many people would equip a mori when a mori rework gets released. This would make the game almost unplayable for survivors. Well, if I think about it....it might be great Kappa