Killer should get less points for every hook of the same person in a row

I know, who cares about points? but honestly I feel a killer should not get rewarded for tunneling, if you hook the same survivor 3 times in a row, that should heavily cost you bp and your emblem for that category imo

Comments

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065385#Comment_1065385

    Or.. most of the time survivors are bringing toolboxes and don’t take 20 seconds to find a gen. I normally spawn with my gf and we can pop a gen in 35 seconds at the start of the game. Now imagine the other two survivors doing the same thing. It’s now a 3 gen game 35 seconds in.

    Oh no I meant 20 seconds traveling to and back from the hook.

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056400#Comment_1056400

    If that's your hang up, I see why you aren't playing killer so much these days. I play surv more and you know what's the best part about being camped/tunneled? After that I can go look for another game, I don't have to suffer through a simple mistake I made costing me the whole games on many maps, and having to seethe through a whole nother 4-8 mins of a losing game.

    Just as much as killers aren't entitled to 4 K every game, survs aren't to surv, or even get multiple gens and loops done in a single trial. That's the beauty of having the benefit of getting taken out early for a mistake you or others made. And let's not forget, you have opportunities before you even get hooked to evade and avoid the killer. You aren't always the one getting tunneled/ camped out.

    I have said multiple times to play however you want. But let's not pretend tunneling some one off the hook takes skill. It's a low skill tactic that happens a d will cost you the game in most cases.

    Just stating you don't have to use these tactics to b be successful.

  • Getting less points for doing the objective and killing

    That's a new one.

  • Yeah, lets whip killers more and more. No matter that devs are gutting killers every patch now lets add another punishment for not playing according to survivors stupid "rulebook". Im really boiling every time I read here nonsense topics like "Killers should get less points for...." or "Lets punish camping"...etc. Just get used to fact that camping and tunneling are legit tactics that are no way punishable (and never will be). As you cannot punish SWF voice comm (that is not fun for killers), you cannot punish killers for camping/tunneling (even its not fun for survivors). Deal with that and instead focus on objectives while killer is camping. And dont blame killers for using camping/tunneling, its only result of insane gen speeds and ruining best gen-rush counter perk Hex:Ruin - killers just literaly have no time to chase and hook every survivor 3x, its impossible to do when playing vs well organised SWF groups. Just stop crying in every 2nd topic and saying what killers can and cannot do according to your imaginated, non-existing "rulebook".

    In your ideal rainbow world killers are forbidden and punished camping,tunneling,slugging, using NOED, using certain killers that are considered "op" by our beloved entitled survivors, using M1 and breathing.... What about just delete killers and replace them with NPC killers. We all will be playing survivors, games will be comfortable, peaceful, easy, pink unicorns will be wandering around and killers will be stupid like rocking horse and you will win 100% of games. Plus if NPC killer hooks someone, immediately will go stand to corner of map for 1 minute to not stress survivors too much. Sounds fun no? Im enclosing new screenshot from game.

    2224013-1920x1080-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg


  • @Cronk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065257#Comment_1065257

    My friend stop this please do not quote me I am done with this discussion thank you

    I promise this is my last time quoting you. I had no idea you were done.

    I feel in a public forum I have the right to respond to you when you're commenting on something I said.

    Since I've said my piece in this public discourse, and you're saying that you don't want to talk anymore, I can respect that.

  • @Shaai1 said:

    Then in addition survivors can't work on another generator for 30 seconds after one is done.

    In all seriousness, there's a legit perk idea there. Block other gens for a set time after one is completed. Maybe it's a long block at the start and it becomes shorter for each completed generator, or it specifically blocks the two nearest generators to force survivors to certain ones.

1 2 3 4 ›