Which killer is easiest to get a 4K with?

Let’s say on ranks 15-20, 10-15, and 10-1. What killer is easiest to wipe the board with?

Comments

  • Any killer can be a “noob-stomper” below Rank 10. If the killer isn’t that great but neither are the survivors I gotta say Plague. All other higher-tier killers (Nurse, Billy, Spirit, Hag, Huntress, Oni) take some kind of skill to use and killers who aren’t experienced aren’t going to do as well. With Plague all you have to do is vomit and they’ll probably cleanse and go down quickly.

    In red ranks I’d say Nurse if you’re good with her. She’s still simple to 4K with if you can properly play her.

  • Spirit I play on console and am rank 3 but I go from 1-4 it just depends on my games

  • Freddy by a longshot. Easiest killer with really strong power

  • @ppo8820 said:

    Let’s say on ranks 15-20, 10-15, and 10-1. What killer is easiest to wipe the board with?

    We imagine the Killer is an absolut expert? And we imagine Rank = Skilllevel? Then it is...

    Rank 1-10 the Nurse.

    Rank 11-20 Hillbilly. He can down them faster then the Nurse with his chainsaw, and those people dont know how to loop.

  • Freddy is the easiest killer to use. Hence his strength on console.