Share your game experiences here!
So i will share one from yesterday, i was playing as killer yesterday as the spirit, i am at green rank, i don't much play killer now but i have been doing some of the tomme. Anyway i basically got my butt kicked, i had every pallet dropped on me, i got fire crackers dropped on me while carrying someone. Just they were very good survs and good with the jukes etc. I did have some hooks, it got to the end, my noed was gone, anyway i had someone on a hook, door was opened and yes i secured a kill. I felt least i needed to get one, so i stayed by her and camped.
So i got a message from them saying that i was sad for camping, that it was sad i camped, (yes not as toxic as some got) i very much was adult about stuff and said you all was purple and red ranks. I said i am a green ranked killer, not very good and you all out played me, i said it isn't illegal to camp, i just felt like i needed one kill at least.
Comments
Prepare to get abused by the swf powerrole
I had someone abuse me for not risking my life for someone in struggle, on the literal other side of the map, on the LONG AUTOHAVEN when Plag came to the open gate with Corrupt Purge.
She went back and died as a result.
I explained how I didn't get to high purple (at the time, now low red) by sticking my neck out for every dead player. She said that she was in struggle, real r/whoosh moment there.
Eventually I got sick of all the back and forth of "I'm A bAd TeAmAtTe" with me saying I know EXACTLY what my job is and that not everyone can be saved. That was both literal, as in the game sense, and metaphorical as in "please shut up you effing child". After that, I said that I never listen to anyone who willingly calls themselves "Baby" (name was bbygirl..... something) and blocked them.
We could have gotten 3 escapes, but no. You HAVE to play hero in SWF. Even though my team has an understanding about bad positioning.
Moral of this story? Don't try to help everyone you meet. You'll only ######### in the process.